PRS SE Singlecut Korina Electric Guitar Vintage Amber W Gig Bag MINT
Here is 1996 Larrivee OM72, the most beautiful acoustic guitar that I have seen and owned. It is a rare and collectable. All original. No modification.
I thought that I was lucky to be able to find this guitar. For me, it was harder to find it than an Olson guitar. I like it so much but I am not a collector but a player.
This guitar is in near mint condition considering its age. The sound is great and opened up well. I have sold many guitars such as Olson, Taylor, Santa Cruz, Thompson, and Takamine guitars. Check out my Feedbacks.
- Builder: Larrivee Guitars, Jean Larrivee
- Model: OM72
- Type: OM - Orchestra Model
- Back/Sides Wood: Master grade Indian Rosewood
- Top Wood: Master grade sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Headstock Inlay: Jester
- Fingerboard: ebony
- Fingerboard Bindings: Ivoroid
- Fret Markers: Deluxe Fretboard Inlay
- BRIDGE WING INLAYS: Vine Bridge Inlay
- Frets to body: 14
- Cutaway: none
- Bridge: ebony
- Pickguard: clear
- Case: Original Hard Shell Case
- Pickup: K&K mini
- Condition: Exellent I would rate it 9.5 out of 10. I can see two light scratches on the back and one ding on the binding.
- Body Length: 20 in.
- Upper Bout: 11.75in.
- Lower Bout: 15.25 in.
- Waist: 9.5 in.
- Body Depth : 4.25 in.
- Scale Length: 25.5 in.
- Overall Length: 40.5”
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 in.
If you need more pics, let me know. If you have any question, contact me.
I Only ship it to the continental USA. Payment is by PayPal only.
Shipping is a flat $100.00 with insurance optional.
Thanks for looking.
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.